The Weight Lifter

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

1/31/06

So up a bit, after the weekend in MN (not shocking, as I ate pretty bad!)

For the month:
-1.5 pounds a week loss
-740 cal a day deficit
5 Days of (small) weight gain, 26 days of weight loss.
-5.5/week was the highest trend ariance

In "Real" weight, I went from 252 to 246.1 (around 6 pounds). I also continued to do some very heavy lifting - tomorrow is the last HST workout.

I'm very off from what I wanted to do, but I DID do fairly well. I need to re-assess the Plan, and figure out new goals. I'm thinking I should shoot for either a -1.5 or -1 pound loss a week, and might want to go with "real" weight vs actual.

Regardless, I need to get through this HST cycle first. Lifting heavy is NOT a great way to loose - that tends to drive a lot of hunger, and can be tough to loose weight on. I'm thinking of doing a 10 week Body for Life workout cycle, as that lends itself more to keeping muscle mass while loosing fat.


Today's Stats

Lifting:HST -
Sit-ups00
Push-ups00
Cardio:00 minutes
Weight: 248.8 pounds
Calories:00 total
Protein:00 grams
% Protein:00%
% Carb:00%
% Fat:00%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home