The Weight Lifter

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Warcraft and the Bike?

OK, I've got a idea. I haven't played Warcraft in a year or so. I've been wanting to level my Warlock up, so... I think I'm going to start playing. Of 'course that is a major addiction (I was a senior guide and part of the quest troope for a couple of years in EQ, if that gives you any idea how much I got into it).

Anyway. I hate doing cardio. Having the bike helps a lot, but I think I'm going to combine both. I have hooked up the 47 inch LCD to my XPS Laptop. I've straped the keyboard to the top of the bike, and bought a tall table to put the mouse on.

So, I can ONLY play Warcraft when I do cardio. And when I'm doing cardio, I can play as much Warcraft as I want. I figure this will help regulate the downside to Warcraft, as eventually my legs will give out, LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home